Free Download Desk 3.1 Mac OS X Full Version, Its must have office tools. Desk 3.1 Mac OS X Latest version come with new features and benefit, You can download Desk 3.1 Mac OS X from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. Desk 3.1 Mac OS X free of corse!!!
Close Desk 3.1 | MacOSX | 16.7 MB
Desk is a premium writing experience for all types of writers, bloggers, thinkers, and doers. Whether you’re a casual enthusiast, the weekend writer, blogger, or digital publishing professional, you’ll find Desk to be a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Designed to marry both function and form, it is the desktop publishing client that you’ve always wanted: Simple, intuitive, powerful, and fast.
Fall in love (again) with writing via an app that helps you focus and concentrate on what matters most: Your thoughts as they coalesce into written form.
Focus on what matters the most and remove everything else.
• Clean, simple, and a true distraction-free interface
• Typewriter Mode for the serious focus and productivity
• Themes and styles including font treatments, style, size, and column width
• Use our streamlined WYSIWYG editor or Markdown.
• Shortcuts for maximum speed (Formatting, Publishing, and more)
• Assortment of writing modes and visual styles (Full-Screen, Transparency, Day & Night, Font and Text Treatments, Responsive Layouts, Floating)
Whether you’re on the go or connected to a fiber line you’ll be ready when inspiration strikes.
• Save your work locally with powerful Offline mode
• iCloud integration for maximum portability
• Automatic backups (Autosave) while you write (iCloud and Offline)
NEW Write, college, categorize, and tag your work You can then publish your selected works to multiple WordPress blogs and edit existing posts with ease
• Access, edit, and update existing posts and drafts
• Schedule posts for later publishing
• Drag-and-drop images, add captions
• Support for embedded media (YouTube, Vimeo and more coming soon)
• Custom features for each publishing platform (e.g. Featured images, categories, tags, custom slugs/URLs, labels, and more)
• Quick Publishing for even greater speed
• Preview mode with real-time updating
Your content, your way.
• Intuitive new Preview Mode
• Real-time meta information (Character and word count, Time to Read, Writing Mode)
• Search and replace, dictation, spelling, grammar, and more
• Powerful use of native macOS capabilities
• Export as HTML, RTF, PDF, DOCX, TXT, MD
What’s New in Version 3.1
FINALLY A few important fixes that took a while to track down and fix. But, they are complete:
1. Left panel was having some issues. Thanks to everyone who identified the issues and submitted tickets
2. Publishing and Quick Publish was having some problems for some folks. That sucks, obviously, because this is what the app was meant to do Should be fixed.
3. Text Editor was having some issues with tables, images, Markdown, WYSIWYG conversion, shortcuts, and even editor view configs… essentially there was a lot that was broken (but not for everyone) but just took a lot longer to track down than I had originally anticipated. Sorry about that
4. Local documents and drafts was acting wonky. So… not anymore.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page – https://itunes.apple.com/app/desk-3-writing-blogging-notes/id1179399529