Free Download ExamDiff Pro Master Edition 126.96.36.199 Full Version, Its powerful and recomended utility suite. ExamDiff Pro Master Edition 188.8.131.52 Latest version come with new features and benefit, You can download ExamDiff Pro Master Edition 184.108.40.206 from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. ExamDiff Pro Master Edition 220.127.116.11 free of corse!!!
File size: 24.4 MB
ExamDiff Pro is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows. It features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro other comparison programs. If you’ve been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
– Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
– Performs two-way and three-way diff and merge.
– Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
– Highlights document syntax.
– Fuzzy line matching.
– Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
– Automated directory synchronization.
– Line Inspector panel for easy recognition of differences within lines.
– Can perform full file comparison in a background task in directory comparison.
– Ability to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
– Compares directly Windows Explorer.
– Allows file editing within file comparison panes.
– Allows copying, renaming, and deleting files or directories.
– Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to a dynamic HTML web page.
– Prints and print previews diff reports.
– Easy navigation through the differences.
– Advanced Search features.
– Drag and drop support.
– Advanced Ignore options, for ignoring capitalization, white space, programming-language comments, and more.
– Word wrapping.
– Plug-in support.
– Drag and drop support.
– Can create directory snapshots for later comparison.
– Includes full Unicode support.
– Fully customizable.
– Perform code reviews and share diff reports with your colleagues
– Compare a local website to an FTP server using built-in plug-ins
– Visualize your code structure through syntax highlighting
– Compare Word, Excel, and PDF documents using built-in plug-ins
– Create directory snapshots for future comparison and archiving
– Compare Windows Explorer using the built-in Shell extension
– Accurately compare executable files with binary comparison
– Synchronize files and folders between your PC and external media
– Quickly undo mistakes by comparing files with previous versions
– Perform 2-way and 3-way diff and merge (Master Edition only)
CHANGES IN VERSION 9.0:
– New: Updated user interface
– Modern UI theme
– Multiple toolbars with additional customization options
– New toolbar and menu icons
– High DPI support
– New: Fast (byte-by-byte) binary comparison
– New: Merge additions (Master edition):
– 3-way diff (without merge) and a new command line option /diffonly
– Ability to ignore case
– Ability to ignore parts of lines matching a regular expression
– New: Logging to the new output pane and/or a log file
– New: Option to remove trailing whitespaces lines during saving of
– Improvement: Better detection of comments for programming languages
supported by syntax highlighting
– Improvement: Better text/binary detection
– Improvement: Better performance of 3-Way Diff And Merge
– Improvement: Explorer context menu is now enabled even if selected files
are in different directories (Windows Vista and higher)
– Improvement: Better performance of parallel full comparison
– Improvement: Better highlighting of directory comparison items changed
by an external program
– Fix: Stopping parallel full comparison caused files to be marked with
Error status or to be erroneously marked as identical
– Fix: Options and sessions files were not saved with the Unicode Byte
Order Mark (BOM)
– Fix: Incorrect line numbering after Add Block, Delete Block, and Split