Free Download Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0 Build 777 Full Version, Its powerful software and will helps you shortly. Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0 Build 777 Latest version come with new features and benefit, You can download Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0 Build 777 from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more.
Windows x86/x64 | English | File Size: 112.31 MB
Ham Radio Deluxe is structured to support most HF / VHF / UHF amateur radio transceivers and receivers. It currently supports ICOM, Yaesu, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Ten-Tec and Kenwood. A full list is available in the user community. HRD offers a bundle package with ROC for your AEA/Timewave or Kantronics TNC.
Ham Radio Deluxe supports most radios that are on the market that have CAT Control built into the radio.
The HRD Logbook allows you to make contacts and simultaniously log them onto the computer’s hard drive. There is also the option for automatic eQSL logging and 1-click LOTW logging. Awards Tracking and DX Clusters are also included.
DM-780 allows you to decode and transmit multiple digital modes your computer. CW, Rtty, and PSK-31 are also available in SuperSweeper allowing for multiple signals to be decoded at the same time. for a complete list of modes available with Ham Radio Deluxe.
Track where a satellite’s path will be in the sky anytime in the next five minutes to the next 48 hours. Tracking is kept accurate by Kepler Data that automatically updates throughout the day.
Use the HRD Rotator Control to turn an antennae towards any possible signal. With full Azimuth and Elevation controls, the Rotator Control can also be used when tracking satellites. Track long-path and short-path with the built in grey line map.
Updated Fixes and New Features:
Windows 10 Support, windows security model compliant
Multi ham households – Ability to have separate HRD profiles for each Windows user ID (for members of the same household
Remote Rig service fixed and supporting Windows 10
DM-780 stability increased.
FT-991 support – added and improved
IC-7600 V2 firmware support
Data controller – DM-780 support for PK232SC
LOTW upload and – fixed
ODBC error – fixed
Winkey 3 Support – fixed
FT-1200 Support added
OMNI VI Support added
Updated Label Maker
857/897/817 commands corrected to those available in the operation manual.
IC-9100 Satellite Mode to use VFO B
WA9PIE-2 Cluster Support
Improved K3 and KX3 Support
Flex 6700 with SmartSDR Support
Yaesu SCU-17 Support
Orion KY Keyer Support
Dstar Icom Radios ID-3 and ID-5 Support
FSK fixes (updated)
PSK Reporter fixes
Logbook and Cluster fixes
Additions to the CQ DX WAZ award; fixes for other awards
Radio Control fixes
Icom A/B and QSX fixes
Line colors based on WSI in Logbook
Updated License Manager
RC fix for VCP ports
Multiple QSO’s on a singel label
Make your own QSL Card
Alinco support DX SR8/9, DX77
HRD WSI Filters
FTDX CAT Controlled Rotors Support
Upgrades – improved update code
QRZ Logbook upload
QSX Split support
Release Notes: – 0002038: [Bug] Setup installs obsolete *.PAL files (K7ZCZ)
– 0002113: [Maintenance] Awards: window is pretty slow to open (K7ZCZ)
– 0001707: [Bug] Large ADIF import causes Logbook to crash (K7ZCZ)
– 0002078: [Bug] Sorting by band leaves 6m between 40m and 80m (K7ZCZ)
– 0002092: [Bug] Rotator: bogus URL in about box (WA9PIE)
– 0002133: [Enhancement] Adding Roofing Filters buttons for Yaesu FTDX-9000MP (K7ZCZ)
– 0002136: [Bug] Mapper. Pop out info has Chinese characters. (K7ZCZ)
– 0002148: [Bug] Logbook: exporting data is extremely slow (K7ZCZ)
– 0002150: [Bug] Grid Square (Maidenhead) maps in Rotator not accurate. (K7ZCZ)
– 0002154: [Bug] Wrong spelling in DM780 Supersweeper Alarms settings (K7ZCZ)
– 0002155: [Bug] Heading displayed in DM780 / Worldmap is reversed (K7ZCZ)
– 0002157: [Bug] Logbook: crashes when closing with Print Awards Preview active (K7ZCZ)
– 0002158: [Bug] Trying to Restore a large logfile > 126K contacts gives Improper argument to popup (K7ZCZ)
– 0002163: [Bug] Rotator Display stops working when closing the About window (K7ZCZ)
– 0002165: [Bug] Logbook stops responding (K7ZCZ)
– 0002170: [Bug] Rig control buttons display wrong graphic (K7ZCZ)
– 0002172: [Bug] Logbook crashes after 2nd ALE edit (K7ZCZ)
– 0002174: [Bug] HThe Logbook stops responding (K7ZCZ)
– 0002181: [Bug] Logbook can crash when sorting some date types (K7ZCZ)
Minimum Recommended Requirements:
– Windows Vista;
– 8GB RAM, 350GB hard drive storage, Core 2 Duo Processor, 1024×768 256 color display
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10;
– 8GB RAM,350 GB hard drive storage, Dual Core Processor, 1920×1080 Hi-Color display
ham radio deluze 6 4 keygen