Free Download JRiver Media Center 22.0.77 Multilingual Full Version, Its Network and Internet Software for your windows computer. JRiver Media Center 22.0.77 Multilingual Latest version come with new features and benefits, You can download JRiver Media Center 22.0.77 Multilingual from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. JRiver Media Center 22.0.77 Multilingual free of corse!!!
JRiver Media Center 22.0.77 Multilingual | 31 MB
JRiver Media Center – all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile – Added ability to play files memory instead of disk
* Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new “watched” column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in – supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Fixed: CAF audio files containing non-PCM audio would fail to play if playback type was set to Automatic.
Changed: A small rearrangement in coding in an attempt to fix the problem of Season being wrong when loading EPG data xmltv files.
Fixed: Television recording in transport stream format could be in very poor quality for some TV tuners since build 22.0.32.
Fixed: OpenSubtitles feature would not set the current subtitle for a video to the one selected if it was a MicroDVD format.
Changed: Expanded OpenSubtitles feature to support TV episodes with the season/episode format (e.g. Series Name S01E04).
Changed: OpenSubtitles feature now s multiple subtitle file sets for multi-disc movies. ed files have the CD number at the end of the filename, e.g. _CD1, _CD2, etc.
NEW: Frame-by-frame forward stepping in video and television playback. SHIFT+Right Arrow.
Home Page – http://www.jriver.com