Free Download MAPILab Mail Merge Toolkit 22.214.171.124 (x86/x64) Full Version, Its must have office tools. MAPILab Mail Merge Toolkit 126.96.36.199 (x86/x64) Latest version come with new features and benefit, You can download MAPILab Mail Merge Toolkit 188.8.131.52 (x86/x64) from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. MAPILab Mail Merge Toolkit 184.108.40.206 (x86/x64) free of corse!!!
Windows x86/x64 | English | File Size: 17.42 MB
Mail Merge Toolkit is a powerful add-in for Microsoft Office 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 designed to extend the mail merging capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher. Allows you to insert data fields into subject fields, add attachments, send emails in GIF, HTML, RTF and text formats.
When sending GIF messages MS Publisher, HTML-links can be assigned for image areas (image map technology). The mail merging with Mail Merge Toolkit is virtually the same as standard merging, but it gives you more options and is more reliable in operation. It doesn’t cause any false response by the security system and is especially coded to avoid security prompts, there is a possibility to interrupt sending, the number of already sent messages and messages to be sent is shown in the Mail Merge Toolkit information window.
It allows you to do the following:
– Insert data fields into the message subject, so that not only the contents of a message but also its subject is personalized.
– Attach a single file or numerous ones to messages.
– To send HTML or RTF messages Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook so that the security system doesn’t reject messages and Internet links remain working (some problems with Internet links are already fixed by Office XP Service Pack 2, but not all). In particular, Mail Merge in Microsoft Word provides a higher level of correspondence safety. Mail Merge Toolkit is compatible with all recent versions of the Microsoft Word. So, mail merging in Word 2016, Word 2013, Word 2010 , Word 2007 or Word 2003 isn’t a problem any longer
– Send messages to multiple recipients in PDF, HTML and RTF formats directly Microsoft Word.
– Send personalized messages in GIF format Microsoft Publisher. When sending GIF messages Microsoft Publisher, HTML-links can be assigned to image areas (image map technology). By using messages in GIF, you can be sure that your recipient will be able to read it within any email client.
The Mail Merge Toolkit dialogue looks very similar to the standard Microsoft Office box Merge to Electronic Mail (see screenshot). In that box, like in the standard one, you can choose the data field containing recipient addresses, set message subject (btw, in Mail Merge Toolkit you can use automatic data field insertion like in a document text), set the format, and choose files to be attached to each message if necessary.
With Mail Merge Toolkit you can use all the features of Microsoft Office for professional mass mailing Enjoy the easiest and at the same time most effective work with Mail Merge in Word Being one of the basic text editors nowadays, Microsoft Word is applied by the most of PC users. So, Mail Merge in Microsoft Word is of the paramount importance for every Microsoft Office user
Actually, there is no use to explain what kind of software product you purchase with us Our add-in for Microsoft Office will make a process of mail merging as easy as ABC for you If you work with Microsoft Office every day, you should realize all complexity of drawing up hundreds of likely letters and filling in data fields with the same information now on, this is all the matter of the past All these functions will be automatically accomplished by Mail Merge Toolkit within seconds and with the minimum efforts your side As you can see, Mail Merge Toolkit is compatible with all modern versions of Windows and suits for work with all necessary components of Microsoft Office. After acquiring Mail Merge Toolkit with us, you’ll forget out and away about past difficulties of the letter writing
Release Notes: – May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Operating system requirements: