Free Download MTI Film DRS NOVA 2.3.0 Build 2055 Full Version, Its powerful Developer Tools to helps you like a provesional developers. MTI Film DRS NOVA 2.3.0 Build 2055 Latest version come with new features and benefits, You can download MTI Film DRS NOVA 2.3.0 Build 2055 from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. MTI Film DRS NOVA 2.3.0 Build 2055 free of corse on-in dlr4pc.com!!!
MTI Film DRS NOVA 2.3.0 Build 2055 | 46.03 MB
DRS™NOVA is a full suite of automated and manual tools to fix everything from common dust and dirt to catastrophic tears and warps. MTI Film has spent 20 years refining and perfecting our application to include powerful tools that work the way restoration artists want – simply and efficiently.
DRS™ – Improved
The original unique digital film restoration algorithm fixes dust, debris, scratches, tears and more
Automatically detect and repair dust and defects across a range of frames.
Repair fleeting and persistent scratches
The Paint tool offers versatility for manual fixes from dust and debris to film tears and gate hairs
Automatically reduce density and color shifts to eliminate flicker and color breathing due to emulsion fading
Powerful tools to manage your project and media
3 Layer Registration
Realign mis-registered RGB layers, including individual channel warping
Create custom grain patterns and apply selectively or universally across a range of frames
Smooth out grainy or noisy images
Stabilize & Dewarp – Improved
Repair jitter, gate weave, splice bumps and any other type of geometric distortion
Color Breathing – Improved
Reduce density and color shifts to eliminate color breathing and density flicker due to film emulsion fading
Color Bump – New
Fix laboratory printer mis-lites with a single swipe
Apply aperture correction or blurring
Work in HD, 2K, 4K and beyond
Targeted and Versatile Tools
Specialized tools like Scratch, Dewarp, and 3 Layer help you tackle specific problems simply and easily with automated efficiency. Multi-purpose tools like DRS™ and Paint give you the power and flexibility to fix everything from standard dust and debris to gate hairs and film tears for pristine results.
Aging of the film can result in one or more emulsion layers to fade. This results in what we refer to as “color breathing”. Also, overall frame density can vary based on aging, which results in “flicker”. The Color/Flicker tool is designed to eliminate fluctuations in both color and density for old or damaged color and black and white films. Color Bump is used to correct printer-lite timing errors where the change in color values between shots created a “lag” or “bump”, manifested as a gradient of luminance and/or color.
Backed by World Class R&D
Our team of developers is made up of image specialists, many of whom have advanced degrees in applied mathematics. We are constantly researching better, faster and simpler solutions to the problems faced by restoration artists.
With two decades of experience in digital film restoration, our strong ties to the community give us unique insight into the common – and uncommon – problems faced by libraries, studios and archives. MTI’s scientific knowledge and expertise in restoration combine to create a unique and powerful toolset that is still evolving every year.
Project Management Tools
Easily organize media for simple and complex projects, including grouping files by reel and automatically saving project settings. Create and manage versions of clips for non-destructive testing of full frame fixes. DRS™NOVA automatically generates PixelStax™ history files for easy undo, even after archiving and restoring a project or when sharing a project between locations or facilities.
What’s New in Version 2.3.0:NEW FEATURES:
* Presets in Stabilize and Dewarp.
* Image zoom and position using Mouse (wheel) while holding down Z key.
* Use dirt map in alpha channel of 16-bit RGBA files to guide the Autofilter tool.
* Make a clip from a sequence of DPX files where some of the files contain alpha.
* Choose Folder or File to create clip. Folder speeds up clip creation.
* When modifying 16-bit RGBA files, preserve alpha channel instead of zeroing it out.
* In Paint, pressing and holding the middle mouse button will now show the import frame when in Reveal or Clone modes.
(same functionality as pressing and holding the Ctrl and Shift keys)
* Fixed an issue where the scratch tool was unable to fix EXR-format frames.
* Fixed an issue where EXR frames were displayed with incorrect gamma applied. channels (RGBA) and some do not (RGB).
* Fixed a bug related to tracking in Stabilize where occasionally during tracking an error dialog appears.
* Fixed Dewarp error dialog when trying to track when there are fewer than three tracking boxes.
* Fixed Stabilize bug, if you pause tracking then change the marks, tracking would stop.
* Fixed issues with tracking dialogs in Paint.
* Fixed TIFF issues with big-endian and RGBA files.
* Added width to timecode field in Color Breathing tool so it isn’t cut off.