Free Download PDF Index Generator Professional 2.4 Portable Full Version, Its must have office tools. PDF Index Generator Professional 2.4 Portable Latest version come with new features and benefit, You can download PDF Index Generator Professional 2.4 Portable from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. PDF Index Generator Professional 2.4 Portable free of corse!!!
File Size: 22.1 MB
PDF Index Generator is a powerful utility for generating an index and writing it to your book in 4 easy steps. PDF Index Generator parses your PDF, collects the index words and their location in the PDF, then writes the generated index to a PDF or a text file you specify. The main target for PDF Index Generator is to automate the process of generating the book index instead of doing the hard work manually.
– Indexing books using lists of terms
– Indexing books using regular expressions
– Indexing books using font formats
– Handling header & sub-header words
– Handling cross references
– Writing the output index to pdf files
– Many themes are available
PDF Index Generator Features:
– Ability to specify the ranges of pages that you want to create an Index for in the book.
– Ability to specify lists of terms to force include/exclude them in the Index.
– Ability to specify a query to force include/exclude its corresponding terms in the Index.
– Ability to define Header words, Sub-Header words,…(4 levels of words) to indent them in the Index.
– Ability to create cross-references in the index. i.e: Physicians, 12-14, 121; see also Hospitals; Medical schools
– Ability to write the index terms in the index as links, referring to their corresponding pages in the book.
– Ability to append the generated index to your book, or write it to a new PDF or text file.
– Ability to specify the dimensions of the Index pages in the PDF book.
– Ability to specify after which page in the book you want to write the generated index.
– Ability to handle encrypted (password protected) books.
– Ability to use the program through the Command Line (Terminal).
– Ability to index multiple books at the same time through the Command Line.
– Ability to merge more than one Index together.
– PDF Index Generator supports all PDFs written in latin languages: i.e. Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and many other languages.
– PDF Index Generator comes with a number of word categories containing the most famous English words (verbs, prepositions, . . . ) to exclude them. You can also create your own categories, and you can import/export them too.
– PDF Index Generator comes with a number of book index templates (Themes), where you can choose any of them to be applied while writing the Index to your book. You can also create your own templates.
– PDF Index Generator does not require Adobe Acrobat to be installed.
Ability to define the index letter titles and the words that are written below them in the final index.
Ability to write each index letter title in a new page.
Ability to ignore writing all the index letter titles in the final index.
A “Symbols” section is now added by default in the final index to write all index terms that start with digits or non-letter characters in that section.
A new button has been added to Step3 Tools bar to allow highlighting all rows in the results table or invert the highlighted rows in the table.
A new formatter item has been added to Step3 format menu to trim space the beginning and end of the highlighted words in the results table.
Two new formatter items have been added to Step3 format menu to convert the highlighted words to their singular/plural form.
A new program setting has been added to allow showing or hiding the tooltips for all controls in the program.
A new program setting has been added to allow specifying the separator between each index entry and its pages numbers in the final index.
Two new index templates have been added to the program: Space-Saving’ & ‘Historic’ templates.
A new query template has been added to allow indexing capitalized phrases.
Ability to index the book by word/line/page when indexing the book using font queries.
Ability to add a keyboard shortcut for the created words labels, for easy access.
Ability to filter the results table in Step3 to show only index terms having labels assigned to them or show only words that do not have labels assigned to them.
Two new parameters have been added to the command line mode of the program: “merge_duplicates” & “merge_plurals” parameters.
Website: Old customers who have expired can now access the customer home page using their old login data to the last program release allowed for them.
Website: The customer now can open his order invoice the customer area and print it.
Website: We have now opened our new indexing services department. Our team can now handle your book index if you’re busy.
Fixed a number of internal problems.
– Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10
– 1 GB RAM.
– 100 MB HDD space.
– Java JRE v(6.0) or above.