Free Download RadioBOSS Advanced 220.127.116.11Multilingual Portable Full Version, Its Network and Internet Software for your windows computer. RadioBOSS Advanced 18.104.22.168Multilingual Portable Latest version come with new features and benefits, You can download RadioBOSS Advanced 22.214.171.124Multilingual Portable from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. RadioBOSS Advanced 126.96.36.199Multilingual Portable free of corse!!!
File size: 48.54 MB
Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that’s not you? If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Whether it’s building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting live events, RadioBOSS has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past seven years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.
– Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. – Built-in support for Internet streaming (Shoutcast v1, v2, Icecast, Windows Media Services), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
– Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and VST plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc), individualized RadioBOSS profiles.
– Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
– RadioBOSS’s seven years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
– AUX Players (can be added in Zone 2 and Zone 3)
– Third work zone added. It can host: AUX playlist, Web browser, Cart wall, File explorer and Search (View->Work Zones->3).
– Email notifications on error, silence detector actions, and other events
– Do not launch events when MIC is on (Settings->Inputs->Advanced)
– Play intro file when broadcasting encoder connected
– Podcast playback (check Podcast when adding a URL)
– A setting added to change the font in secondary windows (Settings->View->Other windows font)
– New settings added to change color scheme + two default color schemes (dark/silver)
– Added ability to change the playback control buttons’ style
– Playlist columns show/hide (View->Playlist columns)
– Ability to load/save Cart Wall to a file
– Loop option in Cart wall
– Now it’s possible to make the playlist tab non-playable (right click a tab)
– Custom title format for encoders, also possible to disable metadata for the encoder
– OPUS broadcasting and playback
Bug fix :
Added hot key (Ins) to add tracks file explorer
Ctrl+Tab hot key to switch between playlist tabs
Config file options: nowplaying text when nothing is playing; playlist titles for special items (Track List, announcements etc)
Stream archive: sometimes the microphone recording was distorted
Playlist stats calculation sometimes never finished
APEv2 tag is not saved for FLAC files (uses alternative data stream instead)
Crash when playing some corrupted APE or FLAC tracks
Track Tool – preview playback volume level was not saved
getfile command reworked to allow more reliable track selection and deletion
Sometimes the incorrect track was selected in the playlist after stop command was executed
Accessibility issue with Multuple actions window in event properties
Menu button did not work in scheuduler list
clr repeat_track command did not work in the playlist
streamarchive FN command did not change stream archive button state
Playlist Generator: advanced position sometimes did not work correctly
Prevent multiple instances option removed, now it’s always on
adsupdate command did not work when Ads Scheduler was open
Empty file type identifiers are not allowed
ID2v2 tag version is preserved when tag is edited (previous versions always converted to ID3v2.4)
Error message in the log when inline playlist can’t be opened
Fixed now playing for network streams when stream deleted the playlist
Track List: playlist title was sometimes incorrect
Periodic metadata updates were not sent when nothing was playing
Many other minor improvements
Home Page – https://www.djsoft.net/