Free Download TechSmith Camtasia 3.1.1 MacOSX Full Version, Its powerful software and will helps you shortly. TechSmith Camtasia 3.1.1 MacOSX Latest version come with new features and benefit, You can download TechSmith Camtasia 3.1.1 MacOSX from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more.
macOS 10.10 or later | English | File Size: 230MB
A powerful video editor that helps you create professional-looking screencasts by recording your on-screen activity and webcam stream. Camtasia is a flexible and handy screen recorder and video editor that provides the required tools and features to record and share high quality screencasts with ease. Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor. Drag-and-drop editing
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size. Exceptional performance
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects. Animated backgrounds
You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right the start. Music tracks
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo. Icons
Choose hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight your computer. Motion graphics
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
– Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
– Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
– Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
– Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
– Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
– Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
– Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
– A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
– Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
– Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
– Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
– Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
– Added ability to import PowerPoint files
– Added new device frames
– Added quick properties
– Fixed a bug where audio effects would not work on videos exported at frame rates other than 30 fps
– Fixed a bug that caused panning on the canvas to pan in an inconsistent behavior
– Other bug fixes and improvements
– Mac computer with an Intel processor (Recommended: Dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
– Mac OS X 10.10 or later Quartz Extreme support (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
– 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4GB of RAM or greater)
– 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
– QuickTime X or later
– Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 9+, iOS 9+, Android 4+ (Latest Chrome required) https://www.techsmith.com Filejoker.net