Free Download WebDrive Enterprise 2017 Build 4854 (x86/x64) Full Version, Its Network and Internet Software for your windows computer. WebDrive Enterprise 2017 Build 4854 (x86/x64) Latest version come with new features and benefits, You can download WebDrive Enterprise 2017 Build 4854 (x86/x64) from populars filehosting like a mediafire, rapidshare, tusfiles, solidfiles and much more. WebDrive Enterprise 2017 Build 4854 (x86/x64) free of corse!!!
WebDrive Enterprise 2017 Build 4854 (x86/x64) | 86.7 Mb
The File Transfer Client You Already Know How to Use. WebDrive makes accessing and editing files on corporate SFTP, WebDAV and SharePoint Servers as easy as editing any file on your computer. Easily update files on Amazon S3 or other cloud servers. Open, edit, save. It’s that simple.
Easy to Use
WebDrive’s instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP Client, WebDAV Client or SFTP Client to reduce the steps of updating remote content. Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a drive letter.
Easy to Manage
WebDrive was created with IT managers in mind, so supporting WebDrive on a large number of desktops is simple. No more installation insanity. WebDrive lets you preconfigure settings and distribute them to your users. Protocols, ports, IP Addresses and other settings are configured once by the IT group. Users don’t need to know any information except their username and password. This avoids installation errors and manually configuring dozens or hundreds of PCs.
Reduced Training and Troubleshooting. Since users already know the WebDrive interface, you reduce the training time often associated with implementing new applications. WebDrive’s cost-effective multi-seat licensing allows easy standardization of your file transfer software, rather than having users a variety of applications that your IT team has to support.
Simple for the Novice, Powerful for the Super-User
– FTP resume interrupted – if connection has been lost during a file transfer, WebDrive can resume from the point where there connection was lost, rather that restarting from the beginning.
– Secure passwords – WebDrive uses S/KEY Password Encryption – Use MD4 & MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
– File Caching – WebDrive caches both file and directory listings for quick access. You can control the amount of disk space used for the cache, and whether to cache files, directory listings, or both.
– File locking – when used with WebDAV servers. This prevents users from accidentally overwriting another user’s changes.
– Backup Utility – WebDrive includes a simple backup utility so that you can easily back up your PC files to an offsite server.
– Compression for faster transfers – WebDrive supports ZLIB compression on SFTP transfers for faster transfer speeds.
Home Page – http://www.webdrive.com/